I value having meaningful work and am passionate about sharing my skills, knowledge and experience to advance and support others.
Meet Your Small Business Consultant
I want to share my story with you
Everything I do is based on the desire to support business continuity and growth and to see individuals develop their skills and succeed in their ambitions. I achieve this by offering a tailored approach to each small business and their teams. I specialise in leadership and management development but am also highly skilled in many other aspects of a business.
I am an extremely down to earth person that is quite sociable and energetic. I understand my strengths and weaknesses and with work with businesses in their preferred style, rather than my own.
I have three young boys and feel complete when I’m doing activities with them outside. I’m pretty much a BCF ad outside of work!
I began my career working in the Front Office of Port Douglas resort (the very same resort where I met my husband). I spent the next few years growing my skills, knowledge and experience leading up to small team management. I worked across the hospitality, tourism, retail and sales industries and LOVED working in teams. Throw in a couple of children and now full property management and we’ve fast-forwarded to arriving in Tasmania.
The role that I moved to Tasmania for didn’t quite meet expectations, so I began studying. I started with a Cert IV in Human Resources, which then led to a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA). But when I returned to the workforce, I found something was missing.
- Current President for the Central Coast Chamber of Commerce & Industry.
- Current President for the Ignite North West Women’s Group.
- Over ten years experience leading diverse teams in fast paced, dynamic and competitive environments.
- Advanced human resources skills with the ability to develop strategies to address all staffing matters.
- Accomplished in assessing and improving workplace culture and employee productivity and satisfaction.
- Extensive experience in developing and delivering training to suit workplace needs.
- Highly developed organisational skills and proven ability to establish priorities, manage tasks and meet competing deadlines.
Masters of Business Administration,
University of Tasmania
Certificate IV in Workplace Training & Assessment
Simplistic Training Solutions
Certificate IV in Business & Personal Coaching
Fire Up Coaching – Currently studying
Certificate IV in Competitive Systems and Practices
Certificate IV in Human Resources
Certificate III in Hospitality
William Angliss Institute
Lean Leader SWE
AMC / Productivity Improvers